Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Products Are Here!

I've been pretty busy over the past view months. I've come up with a whole new collection of items to help make your birthday party even more special! Just take a look at the new items below!

I have new "Happy Birthday" Banners, High Chair Banners, Cupcake Toppers, Cake Toppers, Centerpieces, Favor Tags, Stickers, Door Signs, Table Confetti/Minis, and whatever you can think of! Made to match any party theme.

Also, Christmas is coming fast! Wow, only 8 more weeks! Yikes! So, don't forget to order your Christmas cards early. I've posted my latest items on my Esty.com page and on Facebook - Pink Ink Creations. Check them out. I'm also running a special on Facebook, now through October 31st. Check it out!

Thanks to all my wonderful customers for making my days so much brighter!


Ladybug Cupcake Toppers

Zoo Party Primary Favor Tags

Zoo Party Primary Door Sign
Groovy Cupcake Toppers
Mod Monkey Girl Collection

No comments: